[mythtv] MythWeb : Weather Settings

Joe Ripley vitaminjoe at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 06:11:52 UTC 2007

On Dec 18, 2007 7:29 PM, Lindsay Mathieson <lindsay at softlog.com.au> wrote:
> Lindsay Mathieson wrote:
> > - The Current Issues graphic won't display (does for 3 day forecast)
> >
> > - When trying to add the Six day forecast the search box was unable to
> > locate Brisbane or Australia (tried Texas as well). Is it meant to be
> > working?
>
> None of the above - My mistake - its a limitation of mythweather itself.
> Only two data suppliers for australia (Current & Three day). And the
> same problem with the graphic.

Glad that it works for you, or at least sort of works.  And of course,
feel free to modify the patch and improve it.  That's what this whole
open source thing is all about.

I'm not sure how comfortable you are with PERL, but if you know of a
good weather information source for Australia, perhaps you could write
up a grabber.  I'd be happy to help too.

--
Joe Ripley
vitaminjoe at gmail.com