[mythtv] Parser not found for Codec Id: 94211 !

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Wed Dec 19 19:27:53 UTC 2007

On 12/19/2007 01:36 PM, Andrew Lyon wrote:
> On Nov 13, 2007 2:19 AM, kala mazoo <myheadblewoff at hotmail.com> wrote:
>> From: mtdean at thirdcontact.com

>>> http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/3336#comment:5
>> Thanks Mike, and perhaps it is good to know that I'm not alone -- and as
>> I'd suspected, it's a piece of Australiana broadcasting doing
>> this....although preview generation doesn't seem to be a problem here.
>>
>> Ummm....the transcoding problem is a bit of a show stopper though....thing
>> is, (at the risk of sounding stupid here), the wiki is all well and good --
>> what I actually want to know is if this will ever be 'fixed'? An uncoming
>> release perhaps?
> Ive been getting the same message since .19 on both dvb-s and dvb-t in the
> uk using a technotrend s-1500 with ci and cam, it happens on fta and
> encrypted channels on both sources.
Is anyone actually reading the comment at the link I sent?  You know,
the one that says, "The 'Parser not found for Codec Id: 94210' error is
not considered an error. It's a side effect of the interactive TV stuff.
Yes, it's somewhat ugly, but not a problem..."  It's a comment from one
of the main devs, who knows his stuff, so please, we don't need any
more, "I'm also seeing this message that's not an error," replies.

Mike