[mythtv] Edit #0 rejected

Michael D. O'Brien obrienmd at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 00:08:20 UTC 2007

I'm running SVN 15221.  Whenever I try to add a 'type in' filter to a video
playback profile (in this case quickdnr, but I've tried denoise3d and ivtc),
it does not stay after exiting the menu system and re-entering, and I get
the following error message in the frontend log:

"2007-12-29 16:04:07.845 edit #0 rejected".

Changing all other things such as decoders and deinterlacers works fine...
I've checked that the filters are in the /usr/lib/mythtv/filters directory.

Any ideas?

-Mike O'Brien