[mythtv] PESPacket Fails CRC check everyday at 16:20

scratch1701 scratchbuild at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 22:20:27 UTC 2007

Hello again,

I just found this bug on the MythTv Trac that basically matches my problem:

http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/2664

Unfortunately, I think that I will have to reopen the ticket because I
do still suffer from the segfaults even on MythTV0.20-fixes r12599.
I'll post the relevant logs once I get Myth to segfault.

Cheers,
/ken