[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r12743 by danielk

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Wed Feb 7 21:51:59 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-02-07 at 16:36 -0500, Daniel Walton wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Feb 2007, Daniel Kristjansson wrote:
> > Which vendors OpenGL are you using? Which version?
>
> I have a nvidia FX5200.  How do I tell which version of opengl?

Look at: "/usr/include/GL/gl.h" and "/usr/include/GL/glx.h"

But if you are using an nVidia card the problem is that we are
picking up some generic OpenGL headers instead of the nVidia
ones. Probably because the nvidia GLX wasn't properly
installed by whatever packing manager you are using.

So how did you install them and what distro are you using?

-- Daniel