[mythtv] Request: MythHelp

Paul Catchpole paul at paulcatchpole.co.uk
Thu Feb 8 07:30:15 UTC 2007

Hi,

I use a Sky Navigator remote with Myth. I admit, I'm not thrilled that it
says 'Sky' on it, but beyond that, it does at least flip open to reveal a
full keyboard...

http://www.beststuff.co.uk/sky_navigator.htm

I got my ones rather cheaply from Ebay...

Paul

---
Paul Catchpole BSc, (Hons) DUNELM CCNA
Consultant Enterprise Network Expert