[mythtv] Updated patch for directshow filters with MythTV (for CoreAVC)

Alan Nisota alannisota at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 05:11:25 UTC 2007

Andrew Lyon wrote:

> Ive left bbc hd running for some time and apart from the wacked
> colours playback is almost perfect with core 2 duo 6600 2.4ghz
> overclocked to 3.0ghz :), tantalisingly close to working..
I just added version 1.2 of the patch.  It should address the build
issue and support versions 1.0 and 1.1 of CoreAVCDecoder.  It also
addresses the color issues for me, so I'll be interested if others still
have problems.  I still get flashing on the screen during playback, but
it may be because my system isn't really fast enough (or it may be that
not all of the interlocking is working properly).
If you get segfaults use:
mythfrontend --verbose playback
and send me the logs (they'll be very verbose)