[mythtv] Updated patch for directshow filters with MythTV (for CoreAVC)

Mark Buechler mark.buechler at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 20:34:13 UTC 2007

Doesn't look like VirtualAlloc is failing, or at least it's not segfaulting
within that method:

VirtualAlloc(0x10000000, 762368, 0x00003000, 0x00000040)

Nothing in the while(str) loop is process and the function returns with:

VirtualAlloc(...) provides (0x10000000, 765952)

Does that look right? Can you think of any other place I should look?

- Mark.