[mythtv] MePo-wide-0.3.1 available for download

Willy Boyd willyboyd at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 18:26:06 UTC 2007

I've been meaning to respond to this -- I downloaded 0.3.2 but lost
that message so I'm using the notice about 0.3.1 to reply as that was
still in my Inbox.

I love it!  Really looking forward to seeing it fleshed out ("main"
icons for the left area for the rest of the plugins, etc).  I like how
you've organized the screen though.  I'm used to the liveTV preview
being on top in the EPG, so that takes some getting used to, but it
makes sense because it matches all other similar screen.  I did notice
one problem though:  when displaying the video art in MythVideo, it
stretches out the images as if they were widescreen instead of
maintaing the image aspect.  Most are video covers from IMDB and are
not in widescreen format (though the video might be, the cover image
is not).

Thanks again and looking forward to the next release!