[mythtv] SEGFAULT in MythGallery / changeset 11722/11726 in libmyth: TriggeredConfigurationGroup::load()

Herman Kuiper herman at frontier.nl
Fri Feb 16 18:54:54 UTC 2007

Hi,

After struggling for a few nights, I think I found the cause why my
MythGallery segfaults on startup, after recently upgrading my SVN version
to trunk again.

It segfaults in TriggeredConfigurationGroup::load() where configStack
appears to be a NULL pointer. It took me some time to understand why nobody
else would have reported this: I've got OpenGL disabled for the plugins, as
I'm running on an Epia, and all the fancy stuff is just to much for that
machine.

If somebody (I see Daniel committed quite some changes in this area) could
have a look at it and produc fix, thanks. For now I'll tun on OpenGL, and
am off course willing to test any patches.

Regards,

	Herman