[mythtv] imdb.pl

Anduin Withers awithers at anduin.com
Tue Feb 20 20:15:04 UTC 2007

> What do you mean "huge"? You are not planning to include the IMDbPy in
> the MythTV distro are you? IMO it should be left for the user to
> install.

If it were smaller, yes I would have included it (320K is as small as I can
make it without getting intrusive). I had hoped for a future without
imdb.pl, a future where I only had to look at Perl when I wanted and not
just because they changed their site again (at least the site looks better
after the most recent change).

I like IMDBPy and the scripts you have contributed to use it. I am probably
going to make them the default sometime soon. I don't think I'll be able to
delete imdb.pl though.

--
Anduin Withers