[mythtv] OpenGL developments

Richard Thornton richie.thornton at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 21:45:44 UTC 2007

OK so sounds like this is more than possible, when picking a card,
should I go for the number of shaders or the some other variable
(clock speed maybe) to give me the best chance of offloading 1080p?

I am thinking the Nvidia 8xxx series.

Is there anything the community can do to help, donations?

Cheers
Richard