[mythtv] mythcommflag possible bug?

Rick Bassham brodrick.bassham at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 19:59:46 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-02-26 at 12:56 +0100, Søren Dalsgaard wrote:
> But the result is more or less useless. A ~1h show shows as being +2h
> and when fast-forwarding at x3 - x5 makes a sudden jump from approx
> 1-2m to 17m.

I had this same problem when I accidentally ran a front-end (.20) that
used a newer schema than the back-end (.19) was using, I removed the new
front-end, and my other, old front-end (.19) had this issue.  I can't
remember what I did to fix it, but I do remember I found the answer in
the forums.  Just search the forums for issues related to
downgrading/reverting the database to a previous schema.

Rick Bassham