[mythtv] Display Old Original Air Dates?

Tim Musa opel1970 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 15:29:24 UTC 2007

Hello,

Maybe this should be a bug ticket, but I figured I'd check here first.
Currently all of my old TV shows (pre-1970) show up with and
%ORIGINALAIRDATE% of 12/31/1969.  This causes the "Sort by Air Date" to not
sort the episodes correctly.  The date is correct in the MySQL database, so
I know the data is correct.  However, somewhere in the display process the
date gets cut off at 1/1/1970.  ID did some playing around with modifying
the date in the database and found that dates display correctly between
1/1/1970 and 1/18/2038.  I'm guessing that this isn't a quick fix, but was
hoping to find out if a fix was possible.

Thanks,

Tim