[mythtv] Pinnacle upnp device - xml device receives

Lukas Kasprowicz lukas.kasprowicz at online.de
Tue Feb 27 20:23:21 UTC 2007

Am Montag, 26. Februar 2007 16:01 schrieb David:
> From the XML above, the id looks like a single song while the childCount &
> upnp:class make it look like it's a folder with 753 items in it.
>
> If you are interested in looking into this problem further, the first place
> to start would be mythbackend/upnpcdsmusic.cpp.

Hi David,

Attached patch makes "By Album" working with the Pinnacle Soundbridge M1001.
It does not break compatibility with djmount.

When the track is selected, the device sends BrowseMetadata and it was getting
the Metadata of the song. In the same packet the device sends a Filter
ref at protocolInfo.
These Filters are send, when a song is selected.

<Filter>dc:title,upnp:class, at refID,res,res at protocolInfo,res at size,res at duration,res at bitrate,res at bitsPerSample,res at nrAudioChannels,res at sampleFrequency,res at protection,upnp:originalTrackNumber,upnp:artist,upnp:album,upnp:genre,upnp:author</Filter>

It would be much better to work on the

-=>TODO: Need to add Filter & Sorting Support.

Dont be to rigorous this was my first time c++ and qt.

Lukas