[mythtv] Problem building mythgallery/iconview.cpp in SVN trunk

Mark Paulus mark.paulus at verizonbusiness.com
Tue Feb 27 23:19:21 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I just checked out the trunk from SVN and managed to build mythtv (lib &
lib-dev), and got them installed into a chroot environment so I can
build mythplugins.  However, while trying to build
mythgallery/iconview.cpp, I get errors that mythmediamonitor.h isn't
found, and after poking around in my chroot env, I can't find it either.

Am I missing something, or does the repository need an update?

Thanks.