[mythtv] MePo-wide. A New Mythtv Theme now available for downlaod.

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 03:26:52 UTC 2007

On 1/3/07, Zdzislaw Gorlicki <zdzisekg at comcast.net> wrote:
> It's still work in progress, but after struggling with it for over two
> months, I wanted to share it with you.
> It was tested on trunk, but 0.20 should work as well. All core
> components should work + mythmusic. Rest should be done within a month
> or so.
> You can get it from http://home.comcast.net/~zdzisekg/
>
> PLEASE READ THE "ABOUT" AND "README" PAGES on WEBSITE.
>
> Hope you guys enjoy it.
>
> Jesse.

some thoughts after using it today...

the watch recordings screen space for the shows listed (the right
side) does not give enough room to show the important info and the
file size text takes up way too much room.
Episode name/title is cut short to about 20 letters not enough to
really be useful. The date only shows one letter (ie T for Thursday, W
for Wednesday, etc). Also there is a lot of space in this area that is
not being used which would allow more information to be shown.

Also, the main menu requires scrolling, which is very annoying.

--
Steve
Before you ask, read the FAQ!