[mythtv] MePo-wide. A New Mythtv Theme now available for downlaod.

Johan Venter mythtv at vulturest.com
Fri Jan 5 05:30:36 UTC 2007

Steven Adeff wrote:
> the watch recordings screen space for the shows listed (the right
> side) does not give enough room to show the important info and the
> file size text takes up way too much room.

Personally I love the fact that this theme has the file size in the
Watch Recordings screen - it's always been a pet peeve of mine to have
to go to the Delete Recordings screen just to see how large a recording is.

One thing I did notice was that the subtitle overlaps lower hanging
letters on the title of a recording in the information section
bottom-left. What I mean is that the tails of p's and g's are chopped
off from the title.

Regards,

Johan.