[mythtv] MePo-wide. A New Mythtv Theme now available for downlaod.

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Fri Jan 5 14:33:44 UTC 2007

On 01/05/2007 09:13 AM, Stuart Morgan wrote:
> On Friday 5 January 2007 13:49, Michael T. Dean wrote:
>
>>> Personally I love the fact that this theme has the file size in the
>>> Watch Recordings screen - it's always been a pet peeve of mine to have
>>> to go to the Delete Recordings screen just to see how large a recording
>>> is.
>>>
>> There is the option to press 'u' in the Watch Recordings screen.
>>
> Is it 'u'? Heh, thought it was 'i', must have rebound it long ago. 'i' makes
> more sense, I think of it standing for 'info' and it's bound to the info key
> on my remote.

Pretty sure the default bindings give you the ActionPopup, the
FileNotFoundActionPopup, or the AvailablePopup (as appropriate) when you
press 'i'.  That's the same thing you get when you press right and have
the Arrow Key Accelerators enabled.  Maybe the 'u' stands for 'Unfo' or
'informashUn'.  Or maybe it's as simple as, "Tell me about U.'  ;)

Mike