[mythtv] MePo-wide-0.1.1 available for download

osma ahvenlampi oa at iki.fi
Sat Jan 6 21:51:04 UTC 2007

On 1/6/07, Zdzislaw Gorlicki <zdzisekg at comcast.net> wrote:
> version 0.1.1 available for download from http://home.comcast.net/~zdzisekg/

Gave this a try myself. Looks pretty nice, but (from the README):

> 2) Select MePo-wide as your theme and !!!IMPORTANT!!! Set the MENU THEME to
> "MePo-Wide". This is almost identical to the default menu theme, but there were
> a lot of internal name changes in my theme so for my theme to function correctly,
> this has to be set.

I would have preferred to be able to use the "DVR" menu theme. This
plus a matching OSD theme keep me with MythCenter-wide for the time
being. The character is quite refreshing and I really like the
organisation of the Watch Recordings screen, though.

--
Osma Ahvenlampi   <oa at iki.fi>       http://www.fishpool.org