[mythtv] MePo-wide. A New Mythtv Theme now available for downlaod.

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Sun Jan 7 01:21:44 UTC 2007

Michael T. Dean wrote:

>>> There is the option to press 'u' in the Watch Recordings screen.
>>>
>> Is it 'u'? Heh, thought it was 'i', must have rebound it long ago. 'i' makes
>> more sense, I think of it standing for 'info' and it's bound to the info key
>> on my remote.
>
> Pretty sure the default bindings give you the ActionPopup, the
> FileNotFoundActionPopup, or the AvailablePopup (as appropriate) when you
> press 'i'.  That's the same thing you get when you press right and have
> the Arrow Key Accelerators enabled.  Maybe the 'u' stands for 'Unfo' or
> 'informashUn'.  Or maybe it's as simple as, "Tell me about U.'  ;)

You guys got this all confused. The page you are looking
for is "Program Details" which is obviously "U". There are
simple mnemonics to remember these:

"U" is for "I"nformation about the program not "U"pcoming
"I" is for recording "O"ptions not "I"nformation
"O" is for "U"pcoming episodes not "O"ptions

These three keys are right next to each other so all you have
to do is remember to hit the wrong key. It's just... that...
easy! ;-).

--  bjm