[mythtv] Theme always reset on startup to GANT theme

Remy Bohmer l.pinguin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 19:21:58 UTC 2007

Hello Paul,

Okay, that could be the one...
But what is meant with 'cannot be found' ? And what does the frontend
think is missing?

I can select the theme in the configuration pages in mythfrontend,
after that it is properly loaded, and works properly.
After shutdown of the frontend, and I restart mythwelcome, mythwelcome
also uses the correct theme, but then it starts up the frontend which
is resetting it to GANT?!

Quite strange, I believe, as everything seems to be there, but the
frontend thinks not...

Remy