[mythtv] MePo-wide 0.2.0 released. MythVideo Support

Zdzislaw Gorlicki zdzisekg at comcast.net
Tue Jan 16 01:15:06 UTC 2007

Eskil Heyn Olsen wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-01-15 at 02:30 -0600, Zdzislaw Gorlicki wrote:
>

>> the code would need a little polish as it causes freezing sometimes if
>> there is a communication problem. Hope you'll get a chance to fix it up
>>

> If the station can't be connected to or during streaming ?
>

>> a bit, but even as is I would not be able to get by without it. Thanx!
>>

> You're welcome.
>
> eskil
> ---

since I've installed dd-wrt on my router, my connection problems are a
lot less sporadic so it does not happen all that often anymore, but when
it does it's usually when I try to play a station. most of the time it
will display an error that stream is not available, but sometimes it
will just freeze I hit ESC and it takes about a minute or so before it
exits out of the plugin. But again, it may not be your patch to begin
with as with mythmusic I get some problems too. Sometimes as I flip
through the tracks it will freeze and won't let me get out of mythmusic
until it's done playing a current track. So, who knows, maybe the
problem lays somewhere else, but it does seem to happen more often with
internet streams.