[mythtv] EIT scanner crashes mythbackend

Matt Jarvis matt at mattandkirsty.org.uk
Mon Jan 22 15:20:19 UTC 2007

Having said that, I can still pick up all the channels, picture is fine.
It seems only the EIT data is having slight problems. Some of the programs
in the EPG have strange characters in the names and descriptions. Is EIT
data more sensitive to signal level or noise than actual program reception
? I have always assumed that with DVB-T you are either receiving the
stream or not ...