[mythtv] Scheduler needs table keys?

Brian Schott bschott at east.isi.edu
Sun Jan 28 04:47:32 UTC 2007

There are a couple of other possibilities:

1.  Are you regularly running mysqlcheck?  It is possible that the
indexes will get out of whack unless they are rebuilt periodically.
I'm using Debian packages, so it has a cron.weekly file to do this.

2. How big is the oldreccorded table (how long has mythtv been
running)?  I suspect that the search for duplicates will get slow
over time since it is doing string compares on on unindexed titles
and descriptions (at least, I don't think they are indexed...).

---
Brian