[mythtv] Did somebody say they were going to do a projectgrayhem osd theme?

Simon Kenyon simon at koala.ie
Thu Jul 12 14:32:47 UTC 2007

Justin Hornsby wrote:
> A couple of days ago I could have sworn I saw somebody mention they
> were gonna make an OSD theme to go with neon-wide & projectgrayhem...
> so er..
>
> www.juski.co.uk/projectgrayhem-osd.html

do you mind me asking why the font selection is embedded in osd.xml?
is this a limitation of the code? i would have expected (welll i did)
that you could change it from the UI.

the reason i was fiddling was that i was trying to change them yesterday
be cause the defaults Vera was all scrunched up on my 16:10 display
i subsequently discovered that if i change aspect ratio to 4:3 (from
16:9) then it all looks fine. apart from the picture that is. and no
amount of fiddling with the fonts would fix that. is this a bug?

i really like (and use) neon along with the osd. thanks

--
simon