[mythtv] Possible Blootube theme bugs

Mike LaPlante mike at dividia.net
Fri Jul 13 14:46:44 UTC 2007

Alright "bugs", might not be the right word, but I noticed some things
that don't appear right in the Blootube themes. Sorry if this should be
on the users list instead just let me know. I have some links to
screenshots of blootube-wide that I thought Justin should see.

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z240/mlaplante0624/mythgame.png
This is Mythgame in the latest blootube-wide, I have not tried it under
any other blootube variant. You'll the strange gray lines around the
frames, I know I saw this on another page besides mythgame, maybe the
mythvideo browser mode.

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z240/mlaplante0624/mythgame.png
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z240/mlaplante0624/mythgame.png
This is the Mythvideo setup page for File Types, as compared to what it
looks like on the mythcenter theme. Notice in blootube you cannot see
the options for Ignore and Default. This I have seen in all variants of
blootube (lite, wide, lite-wide, etc). Makes it difficult to setup File
Types, I usually have to change themes just long enough to get those set
the way I like.

BTW, the blootube themes are awesome, they make Myth really shine.  You
do a great job,  thanks for all your hard work.  Oh and I'm fairly sure
I have the latest versions here, I downloaded the tarballs straight from
Justin's site about 2 weeks ago, also I'm running SVN.

Mike