[mythtv] RFC: optional MythVideo gallery view

Joel McKee Cooper joel at mckooper.com
Fri Jul 20 16:08:32 UTC 2007

No, you're not missing anything - I'm just too lazy to hit F, arrow around a
bunch, enter, and then back to the gallery ;)  I need a little more instant
gratification...

MyMovies is right along the lines of what I'm thinking - just a bit more
complex (which is either a good thing or a bad thing, depending on what you
like)

-Joel