[mythtv] Bugs in CVS trunk

Pablo Catalina xkill at ciberhell.ath.cx
Fri Jul 20 17:06:51 UTC 2007

Hello,

I'm integrating all mythtv with my home (aka locolandia)

At the moment I control all the Mythtv with Wiimote, but I have some
problems:
	1) The first problems is to create a software volume control for
MythTV, MythPhone, and MythMusic, because there is a problem with 6
channels cards that uses emu10k1 kernel module (Sound Blaster Live!)

	2) Solves some problems with MythPhone, to works fine with asterisk.

Can someone help me? I can't submit the "bugs" to the mythtv trac.

Thank you.