[mythtv] (How) does allow re-record work?

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Fri Jul 27 18:24:04 UTC 2007

* On Tue Jul 24, 2007 at 09:57:38PM -0400, Tony Lill wrote:
> How do you get the commercial flagger to log stuff? It's turned on in
> mythbackend, and the comflagger is being invoked with -V
> somebignumber, but I'm not seeing any output.

It should be printing out some info with "-v commflag" on your mythbackend
or mythjobqueue command line, but for really really verbose output,
set an environment variable called DEBUGCOMMFLAG to anything.  The classic
comm detector does "if getenv("DEBUGCOMMFLAG"))" to check if you want the
really verbose debugging turned on.  This will print frame-by-frame info
as it goes through the flagging process.

--
Chris