[mythtv] Mythweb video problem

Tom Lichti tom at redpepperracing.com
Fri Jun 1 17:34:38 UTC 2007

I'm pretty sure I screwed this up, but I can't seem to figure out how,
or how to fix it. I wanted to clean up my mythvideo table, since there
were many entries that were obsolete, so instead of being patient and
using a frontend I just emptied the videometadata table. Now after doing
a video scan on a frontend (I couldn't use mythweb because the mythvideo
icon didn't even appear) I have my videos back but I can't do imdb
lookups on them anymore. This was working previously. When I click on
the IMDB button, I get:

Fatal Error, IMDB was not set in settings table, please set it via the
settings tab.

In the settings tab for the server I have:

MovieDataCommandLine   /usr/local/bin/imdb.pl -D
MovieListCommandLine   /usr/local/bin/imdb.pl -M tv=no;video=no
MovieDataCommandLine   /usr/local/bin/imdb.pl -P
VideoArtworkDir   /myth/movies/.posters
VideoStartupDir   /myth/movies

Am I missing something?

This is using current SVN of mythweb.