[mythtv] A patch to modify videomanager

Anduin Withers awithers at anduin.com
Mon Jun 4 19:45:18 UTC 2007

> I haven't seen that VideodStartupDir is a list but, I don't see how it
> work. Is it a string with a list of path separated by a delimiter ?

Yes. One day (given the number of "one day" things, it is probable that day
will never actually arrive) I'll make a directory select dialog to help fill
in that field (and others). While not clear, dir1:dir2[:dirn] is valid.

> I haven't seen that there is a UIListTreeType, I will look at it.

UIManagedTreeListType

> I agree with you for filter, but I haven't understand how they are
> working for the moment, I will try that too

Look at VideoManager::slotDoFilter, VideoFilterDialog, and
VideoFilterSettins::matches_filter. Adding a new filter does require work
(tedious work, updating all existing themes).

--
Anduin Withers