[mythtv] mythvideo cast/full-post patch?

Bill level42 at sympatico.ca
Tue Jun 5 06:23:40 UTC 2007

I am looking at developing a patch similar to
(http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/dev/88296) to add cast
information and full plot info to the database for mythvideo and provide
provisions for it to be displayed.  I know that the script imdb.pl already
retrieves the cast info, but mythvideo ignores it.

I would like to know if the maintainer (awithers I believe) would be
interesting in incorporating such a patch.  If so some feedback what you
would see so that the patch stands the best chance of svn incorporation
would be appreciated.