[mythtv] Development Tool

Andreas Fey info at andreas-fey.com
Fri Jun 8 06:50:41 UTC 2007

Hi,

i recently got Eclipse to compile my plugin; i used CDT and a QT Plugin
and i had to link the mythtv-libraries to my linux library path to make
Eclipse recognizing these header files.

The only problem, but the main point why i would like to use, is the
code completition; because i'm not familiar with the mythtv gui and
plugin library, it would be a great help if the completition would work.
So, if someone got this to work, a tip would very appreciated.

Does a class description or something else exist where the classes and
functions useable for mythtv plugins are documented?

Best,

Andreas