[mythtv] mythtv- code architecture

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Wed Jun 13 08:53:15 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 13 June 2007 07:43:25 Rob Smith wrote:
> On 6/12/07, khalid ashraf <khalid_eee at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >   I am new to the world of mythtv. Could anyone
> > suggest me where I can get a conprehensive details of
> > the architecture of MythTV specially its coding.
<snip>
> Also, the most documentation there is for the code is on the wiki, and
> it's rather light. The best way is to just dive in and read the peices
> you are interested in.

There is some incomplete doxygen documentation at
http://www.cuymedia.net/doxygen-dev-docs/html/

I don't know when it was last re-sync'd. I suspect that Daniel only does it at
each major release.

It might not be a bad idea to mirror this on the mythtv.org website and maybe
include a set for the development version too (updated weekly).
--
Stuart Morgan