[mythtv] How to use remoter to control External UI which is switched or tranformed from MythTV mainmenu UI item

Xi Jiarong XiJiarong at sp.edu.sg
Thu Jun 14 10:02:41 UTC 2007

Hello, every MythTV lover, hope to get your help for my current problem
Now, I am using MythTV properlly with a remote control which is attached
with the Hauppauge WINTV card box.
We hope to expend the function of MythTV via a "EXEC sh External_UI.sh" to
run an external UI which realize some other services.
However, now I can't use the remote control to control the External_UI
which is switched or so called transformed from one item in MythTV mainmenu
UI.
Therefore, How to still use this remoter to control the External_UI? What I
need to do for this target?
Any suggestion would be welcom greatly!
Many thanks for you!

Jerry