[mythtv] mythtv- code architecture

hendrixski hendrixski at storsint.com
Thu Jun 14 14:49:10 UTC 2007

I'm afraid of making the wrong documentation as well, but if it's going
to be proof-read and edited then I guess it is a pretty good point of
entry into a project.  :-)

I'm eager to try this out.  I'm on vacation all next week, and won't be
near a computer, so first thing I'll do when I get back is try
submitting a documentation patch. :-)

 - Hendrixski
soon-to-be mythtv contributor