[mythtv] New MythWeb Skin/Theme - Haze

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Thu Jun 14 22:53:43 UTC 2007

Jerome Hettich wrote:
> Not wanted to spam the dev list with not particularly dev like
> mails...but just a small note to announce the availablility of a new
> skin for MythWeb entitled Haze.

This doesn't really affect your skin, since it's only for .20, but in
case you aren't aware, I've recommended that skin developers might want
to hold off on designing things until I'm actually finished revamping
the interface.  CSS tags and the such are under some relative flux at
the moment, and will continue to be so until shortly before .21 is
released (sorry, no dates yet).

-Chris