[mythtv] uPnP Commercial Skipping

robsbox at optonline.net robsbox at optonline.net
Fri Jun 15 17:05:39 UTC 2007

I'm very close to a UPnP commercial skipping solution (re: SVN ticket 3580), but I'm stuck with adding this functionality to the content directory service.  I've tried to add an alternative to a videoitem object to UPnpCDSTv::AddItem(), namely a playlist item.  But if I designate a resource URI having an audio/m3u get method, it does not show up in the list on my player (Link Theater).

If anyone can help me troubleshoot this problem, please email me.