[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r13697 by janne

Anduin Withers awithers at anduin.com
Fri Jun 15 18:55:35 UTC 2007

> fix extra-cflags and check the user input

Currently it will only function as if it were --extra-cflag; options passed
in are kept as a single word through the whole checking chain. The same is
true for --extra-cxxflags.

Line 1668 (echo "# $0 $@" >$logfile) being where it is, well, doesn't make
for the easiest log (you lose everything that is in the log up to that
point, naturally). While not regression related to EC(XX)FLAGS  (as ECFLAGS
checking was incidental prior to the recent sync, and ECXXFLAGS was simply
not checked) it is icky.

I will commit a fix for the first issue tonight, if no one beats me to it
(should just be a matter of removing the ""s around $optval in the check_
calls during option parsing).

For the second issue, I can only think of ugly solutions.

--
Anduin Withers