[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r13715 by awithers

Anduin Withers awithers at anduin.com
Sun Jun 17 10:10:39 UTC 2007

> This is going to break ripping several tracks to the same file.
>
> http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/13381

How? There are no functional changes (or shouldn't be) in my commit. The
encoder instance still changes on 'active' tracks (as it did before
[13715]). The old "is the next track active or last" isn't needed, however
the code functions the same.

I did do several test rips before committing, multi-track to one file worked
for me. If there is a problem I'll be happy to correct it, I'm just not
seeing it.

--
Anduin Withers