[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r13725 - in trunk/themes by janne

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Mon Jun 18 22:27:28 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-06-18 at 18:15 -0400, Michael T. Dean wrote:
> On 06/18/2007 06:01 PM, Colin Guthrie wrote:
> > mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org wrote:
> >
> >> Log:
> >>
> >> fixed capitalization of ProjectGrayhem-OSD for consistency and installs it
> >>
> > There is also blootube-osd. Perhaps the capitalisation of the -osd bit
> > should be consistent too?
>
> There's also a blueosd, a defaultosd, an isthmus (that doesn't even have
> osd/OSD in its name), and an oldosd.

Only isthmus is really a problem. I've broken it before
when I needed to make a change to all the OSD's but I
missed isthmus because it lacked "osd" in the name. But
changes that require all the themes to be updated should
be rare anyway since we don't want to break 3rd party
themes unless we have to.

-- Daniel