[mythtv] Yesterday it happened again (MythTV deleted not the oldest files)

Jochen Kühner Privat jochen.kuehner at gmx.de
Wed Jun 20 11:11:00 UTC 2007

Yesterday it happend again, mythtv did not delete the oldest file at first,
it killed a new recorded one, although in the settings i selected
autoexpirere should delete the oldest record!

Maybe the problem is that I have 3 differnet discs with different sizes. And
on one disk my mldonkey downloads get there. And I have selected that 10gb
should be free (I don’t know if myth thinks that that should be on all hard
disks or that a maximum of all disks should be 10gb free!