[mythtv] MythMusic CDdecoder crash

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Wed Jun 20 22:45:26 UTC 2007

> it looks like more than one thread
> was using the same QString value without mutex
> protection. When you pass a string between
> threads you need to assign it using QDeepCopy.

That was my first thought, too, but a look at
the existing (Linux) cddecoder.cpp revealed no
implicit non-shared QStrings or copies thereof.

I have started adding QDeepCopy <QString> anyway,
but there is no change to the crashes yet.

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au|"Look at this!
Telstra Net. Eng., Sydney, Australia | Do you think I put this in