[mythtv] an update on SVN firewire recordings

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 15:47:11 UTC 2007

On 6/25/07, Steven Adeff <adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 6/25/07, Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:

> > > oops, my bad, i was looking in the wrong place (bangs head on desk) =D
> > >

> > There are a lot of areas to check...
> >
> > > no way to pass 6200ch the GUID yet though huh?
> >
> > Way beyond my knowledge.  I'm clueless about firewire.
>
> =) hopefully Jim or Daniel can answer me that. I guess I could pass it
> the GUID and parse out the node and port from plugreport.

well, preliminarily (is that even a word?) I updated to SVN yesterday
and did no make the #if fix. So far it looks to have recorded all the
evenings shows, some of which are 1-2hrs (news and soccer games) with
some 30minute shows "in the middle" which would normally cause issues.
I'll keep it running like this and see if the Previously Recorded
screen shows any failed recordings. I wish MythWeb had a similar page
so I could check while at work.

--
Steve