[mythtv] "-1 B" file sizes in MythWeb

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Thu Mar 1 15:24:06 UTC 2007

Chris Pinkham <cpinkham at bc2va.org> says:
> There is code in the backend to update the filesize in the DB if a
> recording has a filesize = 0.  I think this code has been in there
> since I first added the filesize field to the database because we
> needed to populate the filesize for old recordings.

Hmm. Chris, what about those situations where the filesize appears in
MythWeb as "-1 B" and don't appear in mythfrontend at all? I've always
had a few cases of this here (the most recent on my system are from 2
and 3 Feb, with perhaps five more scattered through my 978 total
current recordings) and there since first getting started in MythTV
more than a year ago. Rebuilding the seektable doesn't fix this. Since
it's purely cosmetic, I've never previously mentioned it.