[mythtv] "-1 B" file sizes in MythWeb

Paul Catchpole paul at paulcatchpole.co.uk
Fri Mar 2 17:17:24 UTC 2007

I get the -1 B sizes in current SVN occasionally.

For me, they're from recordings which failed and are of 0 size on disk or
where the actual file has been deleted or moved.

Paul

---
Paul Catchpole BSc, (Hons) DUNELM CCNA
Consultant Enterprise Network Expert
www.paulcatchpole.co.uk
Tel:  0121 285 5555
Fax: 0121 285 5556
Conference Bridge: 0121 285 5557 [ask for PIN]