[mythtv] Two scheduler queries when "Expiring Program", and two "Finished recording" messages

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Sat Mar 3 06:42:36 UTC 2007

* On Tue Feb 27, 2007 at 08:55:49AM -0800, Robert Tsai wrote:
> 	- Each "Expiring Program" message causes the scheduler to run
> 	  twice, instead of once.

Haven't seen this, but then I can't recall the last time I've
had something actually Auto-Expire.  I don't see in the code
how this would be happening though.  The expirer just sends a
message to the master backend which handles deleting the file
like any normal delete.

> 	- After a recording finishes, the scheduler query is issued
> 	  ("Scheduled Items" in DB backend log). This is not
> 	  surprising. What is surprising is that each "Finished
> 	  recording" message appears twice. Usually this is "Last

I've looked into this before and think I tracked it down once
but can't recall exactly why it does it.

> Are these expected behaviors?

I don't think so.

--
Chris