[mythtv] xmltvparser.cpp and uk_rt grabber movie category fixup

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Sun Mar 4 09:36:03 UTC 2007

On Sunday 4 March 2007 00:29:52 Nick Morrott wrote:
> I noted in a reply to a -users thread back in February
> (http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/251553) that the
> code which fixed up the uk_rt grabber's 'film' category to 'movie' was
> (and still is) commented out in the current xmltvparser code. UK users
> surely still need to uncomment this code to get movie canned searches
> working again.
>
> I realise from the relevant changeset (12499) that grabber specific
> code was removed as far as possible, but this breakage would appear to
> require the code being uncommented to allow movie searches to work
> again.

I decided that I wasn't going to leave that hack in there. It doesn't help
users of any other country or grabber and a better solution would be to
translate 'movie' at the time we do the canned search.

I left the code commented as a reminder. For the time being, users can
un-comment that if they want, but before 0.21 is released I'll have a proper
fix in place.
--
Stuart Morgan