[mythtv] Schema updates

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Mon Mar 5 02:26:36 UTC 2007

f-myth-users at media.mit.edu wrote:
>     > Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 08:42:48 -0500
>     > From: "Michael T. Dean" <mtdean at thirdcontact.com>
>
>     > Refusing to make a patch unless someone has already promised to commit
>     > that change (sight unseen) is completely and totally the wrong approach
>
> Are you -deliberately- misunderstanding me, or do you just enjoy
> putting words in my mouth?

You've carried this temper tantrum way too far. The fact
that you are too inept to accomplish anything (or even address
issues in any rational way) does not give you carte blanche to
be abusive toward the people who do contribute here.

I expect that you will apologize to Mr. Dean, Mr. Pinkham and
Mr. Richards. Further, I suggest you discontinue posting to
these lists. As far as I'm concerned, you are no longer welcome
here.

--  bjm